Cancellations: All cancellations for transfers booked in a Sedan, SUV or Van must be received two (2) hours prior to contracted start time to avoid forfeiture of 100 percent of the estimated trip total.
All cancellations for Sedans, SUVs, and Vans booked for three (3) hours or greater require a 50 percent deposit at time of booking that becomes non-refundable 48 hours prior to contract start time; if customer cancels within two (2) hours of contract start time a cancellation fee of 100 percent of the estimated trip total will be charged.
Cancellations for all other vehicles (Limousine, Limousine Bus, Van Terra, Minibus or Bus) require a 50 percent deposit at time of booking that becomes non-refundable (48) hours prior to contract start date. If customer cancels within 2 hours of contract start time, a cancellation fee of 100 percent of the estimated trip total will be charged.
- No fee if passenger cancels within 5 minutes of getting assigned a driver.
- No fee if the driver isn’t moving towards the pick-up point (or going the wrong direction)
- No fee if the driver takes 15 minutes longer than the first estimated time of arrival (for example, if the passenger gets a driver who is 3 minutes away, but he or she has waited more than 18 minutes for the driver to arrive, the cancellation is free)
- No fee if the driver indicates that he has arrived when he or she has not
- Grab may refund any fees that were charged wrongly within 48 hours when reported via the Help Centre.